- Rundale Palace and Garden main sights
- Rundale Palace and Park
Discover this baroque and rococo pearl right in the middle of the Latvian countryside during this absolutely unforgettable day-trip!
The tour takes you on a journey to the glamorous world of the 18th century. You will see the lavish interiors and the beautiful park of Rundale Palace, and hear exciting stories about the events and people who created this magnificent palace: the Duke of Courland, Ernst Johan Biron; the architect Bartolomeo Rastrelli; and the Empress of Russia, Anna Ivanovna.
After the tour you will be able to have lunch or a coffee break at one of Rundale’s cosy cafes.
- 1 person: 329 EUR/per person
- 2 persons: 169 EUR/per person
- 3 persons: 119 EUR/per person
- 4 persons: 89 EUR/per person
- 5 persons: 69 EUR/per person
- 6-8 persons: 59 EUR/per person
- 6 hours