A day in Sigulda town, Turaida Medieval Castle and the surroundings will be a memorable and fun experience for everyone. It is located in the picturesque Gauja National Park and offers three spectacular medieval castle ruins.
The tour starts with a visit of the medieval Turaida Castle and the Folk Song Park with numerous sculptures representing the non-armed resistance of the local people agains the Soviet Union. Later the route takes you to the Paradise Hill, also know as the Painters’ Hills, and the unique Sigulda Bobsleigh track which is one of the rare bobsleigh tracks open to public.
During the tour we will stop for a lunch or coffee break in one of Sigula’s cozy cafes.
The 6-hour Sigulda Day-Trip is a combined walking and driving tour.
- Fee for the Cable Car (Adults – 10 EUR, Children – 5 EUR)
- Canoe ride (10 EUR per person; min: 30 EUR)
- Lunch depending from the place (5 EUR till 15 EUR)
- 1 person: 299 EUR/per person
- 2 persons: 149 EUR/per person
- 3 persons: 99 EUR/per person
- 4 persons: 79 EUR/per person
- 5 persons: 69 EUR/per person
- 6 persons: 59 EUR/per person
- 7 persons: 49 EUR/per person
- 8 persons: 39 EUR/per person
- More - please ask for quotation
- 6 hours